Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chicago!


I got to spend a week in my old city, Chicago, helping out with my new nephew! It was wonderful being able to help care for this adorable little boy.


Isn’t he the most precious thing you’ve ever seen?


While I was there, I also got to hang out with my young, cool, urban friends, L and K. L just got back from a trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley while K had just gotten back from a fabulous trip to Paris. So we met at their new favorite spot, P Diddy’s (aka Taverna 750) for dinner, drinks, and travel stories.


The drinks at P Diddy’s come with a sidecar in a bowl of ice. Nice! L and I both got the 750 and K got a Manhattan.


It’s kind of like Italian tapas so we got to try lots of different dishes. We finished off the night with this amazing chocolate lava cake. So good!


What a wonderful week in the city. I even got to bring home a few bottles of cheap wine from Trader Joe’s.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You three look amazing! I so want to be in that picture as a young, cool, urban friend!!

    ReplyDelete